Best cooling vest motorbike? Find out our advice.
As a motorcyclist, you want to enjoy touring especially in summer. But every motorcyclist also knows that it can be very hot on the motorbike. Especially the combination of high temperatures with wearing motorbike clothing.
On this page, you will find more information on the types of cooling vests and the differences between them. And why we rate not one but two cooling vests as the best cooling vests for motorcyclists.
Want to order a cooling vest immediately? Then take a look at our range on our external webshop 'koelvesten.nu'. This webshop features our range of cooling products, such as the cooling vests but also various cooling accessories.
Advice needed while ordering? Call us at 0184 434455 or send email@example.com.
Types of cooling vests
We distinguish three different types of cooling vests:
- Cooling vests with evaporation
- Cooling vests with cooling elements
- Cooling vests by immersion
The best cooling vest motorbike?
We recommend for motorcyclists the cooling vests with evaporation technology or the cooling vests with cooling elements.
Cooling vest with evaporation technology
The difference between the two cooling vests is that one works by evaporation. In practice, this means that this type of cooling vest cannot be worn under clothing, because the clothing blocks evaporation. If you do not wear a motorbike jacket, then this option might be the best choice for you.
Cooling vest with cooling elements
The cooling vest with the cooling elements, on the other hand, is well suitable to be worn under clothing. This type of cooling vest does not work by evaporation, but by means of coolpacs that ensure stable cooling of the body. If you wear your full outfit, including your motorbike jacket, on summer rides too, then this is the best choice for you as a motorbike cooling vest.
Table of contents
Engine cooling jacket using evaporation technology
Our range of cooling products consists largely of products from the Inuteq brand. This includes both recommended cooling vests for motorbikes.
The cooling vest that works through evaporation technology concerns the 'Bodycool Smart'. This type of cooling vest performs optimally in environments with low to medium humidity.
How to use the Bodycool Smart
This motorbike cooling vest is easy to use. We explain it using the steps outlined below.
- Fill the vest with half a litre of (cold) water through the membrane.
- Distribute the water through the vest.
- Remove the excess water from the vest again.
- Wring out the vest well.
- Enjoy the cooling effect on the body.
Specifications of the Bodycool Smart
We list all the specifications of this motorbike cooling vest:
- Machine washable (note, not suitable for the dryer).
- Easy to use and, of course, reusable.
- Light in weight and therefore, among other things, high wearing comfort.
- Provides up to 15 degrees of cooling relative to ambient temperature.
- Provides up to three days (72 hours!) of cooling (depending on temperature and humidity).
- CE marking.
Order the Bodycool Smart
Motorbike cooling vest with coolpacs
Inuteq's Bodycool Pro is the cooling vest in our range that works through coolpacs. The advantage of this is the stable cooling of the cooling vest, as it does not rely on evaporation by air. Another advantage is that this cooling vest can be worn under (motorbike) clothing.
How to use the Bodycool Pro
- Cool the coolpacs in the refrigerator.
- When the liquid has solidified, the coolpacs are ready for use and can be attached to the cooling vest.
- The cooling vest is ready for use. Remember to fasten the strap around the waist securely so that the cooling vest closes properly.
It is useful to have a spare set of coolpacs so that alternation of coolpacs is possible.
Specifications of the Bodycool Pro
- High fire safety
- Long-term stable cooling
- Made from recycled materials.
Specifications of the Bodycool Pro
Convinced this is the best motorbike cooling vest for you? View and order this product via our webshop.
Order best cooling vest motorbike on coolvests.nu
Our range of cooling products can be found on our webshop 'koelvesten.nu'. This webshop is for individuals and companies. In addition to cooling vests, we also offer a wide range of cooling accessories, which are often also used by motorcyclists. Such as the neck cooler, the cooling wristband and the cooling scarf.
Orders over €50 enjoy free shipping. Do you order on a working day before 3pm? Then we will still same day your order.