Safety harnesses developed for optimal fit, function and efficiency
When working at height, safety is crucial. That's why the 3M DBI-SALA ExoFit XE50, XE100 and XE200 fall protection harnesses let your workers reach new heights of productivity and performance, while also staying safe and comfortable at any height. The 3M ExoFit harnesses incorporate science-based solutions, redefining what you should expect from a safety harness.
The XE series represents the next generation of 3M fall protection harnesses, offering user comfort and adaptability. There are three different variants in the series - the XE50, XE100 and XE200, with different models within each variant.
Standard features for all XE series models
- Front buckle for chest cross with centred D-ring for optimal positioning when climbing with vertical fall arrest systems
- Patented rotating torso adjustment for a quick, secure and comfortable fit
- Integrated tunnel for a personal self-retractable line (pSRL) for a quick and easy way to attach and detach personal SRLs
- Built-in flat relief straps against hanging trauma (HST)
- Lightweight, breathable hybrid mesh padding with 3M Scotchlite reflective material
- 3M Connected Safety RFID tag
- Resettable and repositionable lanyard holders for quick and easy parking of carabiners etc.
More information about 3M Fall Protection? Click the button below and download the whitepaper.
Need advice? Contact one of our advisers.